Rule & Policies
Arrowhead Lodge – Rules & Policies
301 Hayden St, West Yellowstone, MT 59758 – Phone: (406)640-2347 Fax: (406)646-4043
1. Check-In time is after 3 P.M. and Check-Out is by 10 A.M. (Mountain standard time)
*Note – We do not have a check in office for our condos, check in instructions will be emailed 6 days prior to arrival.
2. All condos are non-smoking.
3. Pets are not permitted at our property.
4. The unit cannot be occupied by more guests than declared on the reservation. Extra fees or a request to vacate may result.
5. PAYMENT – A booking deposit of half of the total rental rate is required to confirm your reservation when booking directly through us. The remaining 50% will be deducted from your card the morning of your arrival.
6. DAMAGES & ADDITIONAL FEES – Guests are liable for any and all damages to the condo and its contents. Upon check-out additional fees may be assessed if any of the following provisions are not met:
a. Above rules must be followed regarding pets, smoking and occupying the condo with more people than declared in the reservation.
b. All debris, rubbish and garbage must be placed in refuse containers outside.
c. All linens, dishes and other contents must be accounted for and undamaged.
d. All dishes must be placed in dishwasher and cleaned.
e. All visitors to the condo are the responsibility of the named booking party.
*Note – The credit card provided for the booking deposit will be kept on file and charged for any damages and additional fees.
7. CANCELLATION POLICY – At lease sixty (60) days’ notice is required for cancellations. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date may incur a $100.00 penalty. Deposits will be forfeited if cancellations are made less than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date. No refunds will be given for early departure.
8. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms or adverse weather conditions.
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – Daily maid service is not provided, please hang your towels for reuse. – The environment thanks you! Guests may request fresh towels or linens for extended stays.
10. Arrowhead Lodge is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Arrowhead Lodge is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.